Olive oil class, visit to the areas of production – processing and standardization of our olive oils OLYMPIAN MYTH & LAUREL AND FLAME. Extra virgin olive oil tasting. Soap making laboratory. Ending with a farms typical lunch.
It lasts approximately 1h and 40 minutes to 2h.
- Welcome drink, with farm’s white wine
- Olive oil class, beginning with pruning in spring through flowering and harvesting in late autumn observing equipment and tools. Detailed description of the most significant Greek varieties and their connection with Ancient Olympia
- Tour in the olive mill areas, explaining all stages of processing, extraction and storage of the olive oil. Plus, the standardization areas.
- Olive oil tasting, 3-4 plain extra virgin olive oils and nine aromatic olive oils. Quick food pairing suggestions.
- Soap making laboratory. Using extra virgin olive oil and farm’s herbs. Learning how EVOO is useful for the skin’s wellness.
- Visit to the old olive stone mill.
- Free time to purchase olive oil products and more.
* Minimum participation, 6 persons.