Olive oil class and visit to the areas of production – processing and standardization of our olive oils OLYMPIAN MYTH & LAUREL AND FLAME. Extra virgin olive oil tasting. Wine tasting.
It lasts approximately 2h and 30 minutes.
- Welcome drink, with farm’s white wine
- Olive oil class, beginning with pruning in spring through flowering and harvesting in late autumn observing equipment and tools. Detailed description of the most significant Greek varieties and their connection with Ancient Olympia
- Tour in the olive mill areas, explaining all stages of processing, extraction and storage of the olive oil. Plus, the standardization areas.
- Olive oil tasting, including Greek cuisine and dishes always related to or combined with the olive oil.
- Special features of olive oil. Therapeutic and health protecting qualities.
- Ability to distinguish between top quality and non-extra virgin olive oil.
- CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
- Sponsor/adopt an olive tree in Ancient Olympia.
- Visit to the old olive stone mill
- Free time to purchase olive oil products and more.
* Booking at least 48 hours earlier.
** You should inform us about food allergies.